Careers - Year 10
Milestones and Learning Outcomes
Setting the scene for Year 11 and the end of GCSE’s begins in Year 10. Students are exposed to research using webinars and Unifrog careers platform. Parents are engaged with opportunities for online work experience and employer led webinars. Unifrog research, careers fair and college visits allows students to short-list their post 16 options.
Key Events and Experiences
- ‘Workplace Safari’ employer engagement days.
- College taster days.
- Apprenticeships talks by providers and alumni.
- Unifrog in-depth research including LMI.
- What Next? Post-GCSE options shared in Summer term and planning tools for Year 11.
- In-school careers fair (February 2024)