Careers - Year 12
Milestones and Learning Outcomes
Students are exposed to a wide range of opportunities including online and in-person events. Students are encouraged to become more independent and to priorities their workload and embark upon Post-18 research and intervention. Parents and students have access to a directory of online webinars, LMI, and resources. Work Experience week is supported by the team.
Key Events and Experiences
- Work experience week (March 2024)
- National School Leavers Fair (November 2023)
- Regular subject-specific alumni guest speakers and employer engagement.
- HE visits, summer schools and virtual work experience.
- Degree level Apprenticeships workshops