Careers - Year 13
Milestones and Learning Outcomes
Post 18 research and intense guidance is key to supporting students to make the right decisions. The dedicated Sixth Form team, tutors and teachers work collaboratively to help students and parents through the applications processes whilst paying attention to the needs of each student. Potential Medicine and Oxbridge students receive one to one support.
Key Events and Experiences
- Intense support for UCAS and Apprenticeships research and applications.
- Engagement with employers and Alumni.
- Degree apprenticeships workshops, research and application guidance.
- Oxbridge engagement and HE provider visits.
- Private one to one careers meetings and action plans