What is GCSEPod?
At the heart of GCSEPod are videos. We call them “Pods”. Each one is a highly concentrated, 3-5 minute burst of audio-visual learning and specialist subject knowledge for 20+ curriculum areas. It’s written by expert subject teachers then rigorously quality assured. Narrated by professional voice over artists and with visuals produced by an award-winning in-house design team, every Pod is mapped to GCSE exam boards.
Accessing GCSE Pod
The Pods are designed for any device and can be watched both in and out of school. It’s a bit like carrying a huge pile of textbooks with you everywhere! You will have experts read and explain everything clearly including all the right facts, quotes, keywords, dates and diagrams on screen. You won’t need to use it for long to feel the impact. Consistent use in brief 10 minute sessions is proven to support achievement right up to Level 9s!
- Suitable for Android and Apple.
- Get organised with ready-made or bespoke playlist.
- Favourite any Pods on topics you find hard, then revisit them and fill your knowledge gaps.
- Complete tests to identify your weaker areas and then watch personalised playlists to help strengthen those areas
- Watch exam specific playlists with everything you need to excel in an upcoming exam.
- Complete homework online and get instant feedback (no waiting for your teacher to do the marking!).
- Listen to GCSEPod privately on your mobile – no one needs to know you are working.
- Share Pods via links to Twitter and Facebook and see what your friends are watching.
Help your child reach their potential whilst building their confidence across a range of subjects. Use GCSEPod to learn a new topic together or help them identify their weakest areas and fill their knowledge gaps. The content on GCSEPod is already filtered by your child’s school so you can login with the peace of mind that what’s available will really make a difference to their progress.