MOCK EXAMS 31 OCTOBER - 25 NOVEMBER 2022
Mock exams and GCSE re-sits start straight after half term for Years 10, 11 and 13. You will find the timetable below.
- Exams shown in red are public exams
- Exams shown in purple are public exams
- Exams shown in blue are A-Level exams
- Exams shown in black are GCSE exams
- Exams shown in green are for Year 10
Please ensure that students bring the correct equipment for each exam. Please note that they are only permitted to use black pens.
If you have any questions about this timetable, please email:
Miss Bennett, Exams Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Exam Preparation
- Create daily or weekly revision timetable.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice past paper exam questions.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organise study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Use a variety of resources to revise from.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get plenty of regular sleep.
- Plan the day of your exams.