Our mock exams series are usually held in November/December and February/March for Year 11 and Year 13 students. For Year 10 and Year 12 students, mocks are held in June/July.
Mock exam timetables will be published and communicated approximately four weeks before the series starts.
Please ensure that students bring the correct equipment for each exam. Please note that they are only permitted to use black pens.
If you have any questions about exams please email:
Click for Top Tips:
- Create daily or weekly revision timetable.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice past paper exam questions.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organise study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Use a variety of resources to revise from.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get plenty of regular sleep.
- Plan the day of your exams.