Using an Xbox or Playstation to access Office 365 & MSTeams
1.Plug a keyboard into the Xbox USB slot, a keyboard can be purchased for less than £10 from Amazon:
2.Go into my games and apps.
3.Find Microsoft Edge and select.
4.Type in Office 365 and log in as you would in school.
5.You can then access your work and use key packages including word, excel, power point, MSTeams & emails.
6.To move around the screen you use the Xbox controller or plug in a mouse.
1.Identify the PlayStation internet browser icon (it is www with dots around it) then type in google.
2.Type in MSTeams click on this then type in your school login address and password.
3.To move around the screen, you use the playstation controller or plug in a mouse and keyboard.
4.You can then access your work and use key packages including word, excel, power point, MSTeams & emails.
Some Technical Tips
- Check your broadband speed and contact your provider if it is slow.
- Please make sure that you are ready for your lesson 5 minutes before it is due to start.
- Have paper or exercise book pens and any other equipment etc ready.
- Check that your speakers work and make sure the microphone is turned off, this is to avoid extraneous noise/feedback echoes etc.
- If you need headphones make sure they work. Headphones will be useful to help you concentrate. If you are coming into school for lessons you MUST bring headphones because there may be more than one lesson going on in the room.
All lessons are recorded so if you need to go back and check something you can do. That includes lesson information as well as all the information examples of your own professional interaction with your teacher.