KS4 & 5 Learning Resources
To support you child whilst at home we have provided students with remote access to teaching and learning materials such as lesson powerpoints and exam past papers through the OneDrive cloud.
Years 10, 11, 12 and 13 - One Drive:
All Years 10, 11, 12 and 13 students have access to this system.
- Go onto the school website https://www.westgate.slough.sch.uk/
- Open the email account in the usual way with your username and password.
- Open the small icon in the top left-hand corner of the page which is made up of 9 small squares. This gives you several options.
- Choose the ‘One Drive’ icon.
- Once this is opened click on the ‘Shared’ icon to the left of your screen and you will see the KS4 and KS5 folders.
- All work for students in Year 10 to Year 13 is here.
Further revision support can be accessed by using:
- https://members.gcsepod.com/login (Years 10 and 11)
- https://www.drfrostmaths.com (Yr12 & 13)
A level Psychology
Student Digital Book 1 Access:
Student Digital Book 2 Access: