BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Start Date - as soon as possible
Salary dependent on experience
This post is full-time, 52 weeks per year, 37 hours a week.
8.00am - 4.00pm Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 3.30pm Friday
You will be entitled to 25 days annual leave per year which rises to 29 days after 2 years service.
The Westgate School is committed to the wellbeing, development and growth of staff and students so that all can flourish together. We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and innovative Business Development Manager to support the Head Teacher in leading this outstanding school. The Westgate School is an oversubscribed, hugely successful, secondary school with exceptional facilities and has just completed a further expansion project. We currently have 1231 students on roll including Sixth Form and 140 staff supporting positive outcomes for all our students.
- Be reflective and forward thinking with the ability to lead the business functions effectively and manage change sensitively.
- Be passionate, innovative and a motivated manager with a genuine commitment to making a difference.
- Be an excellent role model to staff and students along with high levels of emotional intelligence and leading by example.
- Be committed to driving high standards, with the ability to inspire staff to achieve their personal best so that students get the very best environment.
- Have a strong moral compass dealing with every situation calmly and kindly, whilst being willing to challenge individuals, to secure the very best outcomes for all.
We can offer:
- A school at the heart of the local community with supportive governors who go the extra mile.
- An aspirational, positive working environment, which prioritises staff development, health and wellbeing.
- The opportunity to make a real difference and equip students for life.
- The opportunity to share and celebrate in the successes of an outstanding, well-resourced school.
- The opportunity to join ‘TeamWestgate’ where ‘betterneverstops’ with a clear, shared core purpose.
For full details please see the attached job description and person specification. Should you require this information by post or email please contact Sandra Venturini on 01753 559839.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer visits to the school at this present time.
Closing date is noon on the 30 November 2020
Interviews will be held week beginning 7 December 2020
LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm daily (35 hours weekly) Term-time + 2 INSET days 38.4 weeks
Actual starting salary £16,160 per annum. Level 3
We have an exciting opportunity for individuals interested in pursuing a career as a Learning Support Assistant to join a highly successful team in an Outstanding School. We currently offer differing levels of learning support for over 100 students, aged 11-18, within a mainstream learning environment.
Inclusion is our primary goal and we ensure that all our students, even those with physical disabilities, are enabled to access the full curriculum, learning environment and extra-curricular activities, regardless of their individual needs.
Full training is available covering all aspects of the job, including personal care, and staff are fully supported to progress if they would like to.
We reserve the right to interview for all positions as suitable applications are received
Previous applicants need not apply
Generous Contributory Pension Scheme and Health Cash Plan included with all vacancies
The Westgate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All staff are expected to be aware and follow the advice and guidance according to ~
'Keeping Children Safe in Education 2019'
You will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance for all positions
Application forms should be emailed to Mrs S Venturini - firstname.lastname@example.org