Useful Links and School Closure
Should you have any concerns about your child during school closures, please contact our team on the following email address:
Please also see helpful links below should you require further support:
- Slough Children First: 01753875362 - Emergency Duty Team (Social services): Daytime - 01344 786512 Out of hours – 01344351999 Email: EDT@bracknell-forest.gov.uk
- Childline: 0800 1111 If you need to talk to someone about any problems this is a service provided by NSPCC which is free, day and night.
- NSPCC: 0808 8005000 If you or someone you know is being abused this is a charity which specialises in Child Protection and the prevention of cruelty to children.
- Samaritans: 08457 909090 A 24 hour helpline, that provides confidential, emotional support for anyone experiencing feelings of distress and despair, including those which may lead to suicide.
- Domestic Abuse: 0808 2000242 If you or someone you know is suffering abuse at home, contact Women’s Aid, free phone 24 hour national domestic violence helpline.
- Forced Marriages Abroad: 0207 008 0230 / 0109 email: email@example.com These are services provided by the Foreign & Commonwealth office to protect young people from forced marriages abroad.
- MIND: 0300 123 3393 An organisation that aims to create a better life for everyone with experience of mental health difficulties.
- MENCAP: 0808 808 1111 A learning disability helpline, providing information on housing, jobs, benefits and local services.
- NHS Direct: 0845 4647 24 hour service which provides health care information.
- Garden Clinic (Appointments): 01753 635302 Walk in clinic: 01753 635505 Information and advice on sexual health, contraception, termination.
- School Nurse: See reception for more information.
- Male Health: Fast free independent health information from the men's health forum, promoting better health in men.
- BEAT: 08456 347650 Provides information for people with eating disorders and their families.
- Family Planning Association: 0845 122 8690 / 01753 635302 Sexual health information and advice on contraception, sexually transmitted infections, pregnancy choices, abortion and planning a pregnancy.
- Family Lives: 0808 800 2222 Offering support to anyone parenting a child.
- National drugs helpline (Talk to Frank): 0300 123 6600 Offers advice, information and support to anyone concerned about drugs and substance misuse, including drug users, their families, friends and carers.
- Crossroads: 01753 525 796 Support for young carers and people with care needs.
- Daisy’s Dream: 0118 9342604 Supports children and their families both facing and following bereavement (throughout Berkshire and the surrounding areas).
- Child Death: 0800 282986 A free and confidential helpline for all those affected by the death of a child, sister, brother, friend or family member Open: Mon-Fri 10 – 1pm, Tue – Wed till 4pm, every evening 7-10pm.
- Turning Point: 020 7481 7600 For substance misuse advice and support.